The content on iRadioPhilly’s web pages is for music, entertainment, community conversations, videos, photos and social networking. We simply ask that you enjoy this site and please do not abuse it. We trust all of our guests to be responsible. iRadioPhilly is intended for people 13 years and older. Younger users should find more age appropriate websites.
Here are some things that are not welcome at iRadioPhilly:
- The internet is a great place to encourage free speech and we defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech that demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Pornography or sexually explicit content is against the rules.
- Don't post anything that promotes animal abuse, drug abuse, under-age drinking and smoking, or terrorism.
- Respect copyright. Only upload or send in content that you created or that you are authorized to use.
No spam or advertisements. Don’t create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content.
Any post that our editorial staff deems inappropriate will be removed from the site. Guests are able to "Report Abuse" if you feel a comment or conversation violates this policy. We also conduct our own continuous reviews.
In addition to inclusion on iradiophilly.com, conversations from The Post may be submitted in syndication to other news organizations, or listed in RSS feeds for news aggregators such as Google News. In order for a Post conversation to be considered for inclusion in wider syndication by our staff it must meet these basic guidelines:
Content that meets these criteria may be tagged for inclusion in our news feeds after review. Our staff reviews all of our content and tags posts it deems appropriate for further syndication.
- Well written, proper spelling, grammatically correct
- Timely, relevant, local, topical, newsworthy
- Original, personal, firsthand experience or opinion